Chiar dacă avem cu toți o viață stresantă, mai ales în aceste vremuri, ba unii dintre noi sunt bolnavi chiar și în această primăvară de sindromul „birou – pat”, să ne trezim și să ne aducem aminte că mai există miracole.

Versuri:
Refren: I believe in miracles / Where you're from / You sexy thing, (sexy thing you)
I believe in miracles / Since you came along / You sexy thing

Where did you come from baby? / How did you know I needed you?
How did you know I needed you so badly? / How did you know I'd give my heart gladly?
Yesterday I was one of the lonely people / Now you're lying close to me
Making love to me
Refren

Where did you come from angel? / How did you know I'd be the one?
Did you know you're everything I prayed for? / Did you know every night and day for?
Every day giving love and satisfaction / Now you're lying next to me
Givin it to me
Refren

Kiss me / You sexy thing / Touch me baby / You sexy thing
I love the way you touch me darling / You sexy thing
Oahuuuuu / Its ecstasy / You sexy thing
Yesterday I was one of the lonely people / Now you're lying next to me
Givin it to me
Refren

Oahuuuuu / Touch me
Kiss me darling (You sexy thing)
I love the way you hold me baby
• Versurile aparțin videoclipului.

0 Responses to "Duminică inspirațională (11)"